Friday, February 1, 2013

Beginning of February and Super Bowl Sale!

Beginning on Super Bowl Sunday I will be hosting a sale at my TPT store. I'm sure you already know the one... the big 28% off sale!

I have recently uploaded a super fun Mardi Gras unit and also a unit full of centers for Unit 4 of the reading series Journeys.

If any of you other kindergarten teachers use Journeys, this will make your life significantly easier for a few weeks!! The centers are so much more realistic and fun than the ones recommended in the manual. There is nothing worse than trying to do your small reading groups and being interrupted by students in another group who aren't doing what they are supposed to. I hate when the little ones I am working with in small group lose time due to that! The Journeys centers in my packet will keep student interest longer and follow very simple directions.

Just in case you are too busy watching the Super Bowl or preparing for a SB party, I've extended my sale to Monday as well. Monday will only be 20% off though so try to make all your purchases Sunday if you can!!

I will post more pictures from CSW later tonight... we had so much fun this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment