Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Chevron Papers

So yesterday when I was filling out this month's Currently with Farley from "Oh Boy Fourth Grade" I decided that I needed to learn how to start creating my own background papers. I figured it couldn't be that hard, and I was right! I think I am addicted now :) Making new papers is an easy way to put off working on my final exam for grad school this semester!! 'Tis the season to procrastinate, right? Or is that just me?? 

While putting off my gigantic paper that is due in 28 hours, I uploaded some new holiday themed papers to TPT. So if anyone else is in the mood to procrastinate and make some new holiday themed activities for their lessons this week, click HERE and download my background papers.

Have a great rest of your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment