Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 in 12 Linky Party

My Christmas craziness is finally starting to settle down a little-whew! We had our class Christmas party today and Christmas break is finally within my grasp!! Only a few more days until freedom :) I stumbled across this Linky Party on just about everyone under the sun's blog this week and had to do one. What a fun idea, right?! Here goes...

12. Favorite Movie: Dark Knight Rises- I swear my fiance talked about this movie nonstop for the entire week before it came out... and of course we just HAD to go see it at midnight that night :) It ended up being a really good movie though- with a great twist at the end! I won't give it away in case you haven't seen it yet :)

 

11. Favorite TV Show: Bachelorette-- oh my gosh, no doubts about this one! I still have friends who run into Emily Maynard in Charlotte out at the grocery store or the mall or Target and I haven't seen her yet. I swear I am like the only one who hasn't seen her!

10. Favorite Restaurant- Cowfish Sushi and Burger Bar. This place is close enough for me to walk to and has a great selection of sushi and cheeseburgers (and a little bit of a mix between the two) as well as some great drink specials :) I LOVE their key lime pie martini!

9. Favorite New Thing You Tried- Hot yoga!! I have loved yoga for years but finally tried hot yoga for the first time at the end of the summer and just completely fell in love. Now I can't go back to regular yoga.

8. Favorite Gift You Got- my engagement ring :) Does that count as a gift??

7. Favorite Thing I Pinned- Sight words on cookie sheets. This has come in handy this year! My kids love to use the letter magnets on the cookie sheets and I love watching them practice their sight words

Although this one seems pretty appropriate right about now:


6. Favorite Blog Post- I loved doing the Teacher Week blog posts through Blog Hoppin'. Those were so much fun!

5. Best Accomplishment- keeping up a 4.0 in grad school while teaching, tutoring after school AND planning a wedding. I am one busy girl!

4. Favorite Picture- This one is a current one of my little baby Tucker dressed up as Santa Claus. He makes me so happy :)

3. Favorite Memory- Getting engaged!! I have so many great memories from 2012 though, this pick had quite a bit of competition! I was very lucky to have such a great year this year :)

2. Goal for 2013- Graduate with my Master's Degree and GET MARRIED!! Oh, and to do both without going crazy!

1. One Little Word- HAPPINESS
It is so important that we all feel even just a little bit of this everyday, even on the days when you are sick of paperwork, conferences, e-mails, etc. We all have so much to be grateful for and should look at the things that make us happy a little more often

Have a great night ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and I can honestly say that I was inspired! Thanks for creating such an inspiring blog. I hope you'll pop over to mine some day and that I could inspire you too. :)

    ReplyDelete