Friday, October 5, 2012

Spiders and Bats Unit

I am VERY close to being finished with my Spooky Spiders and Bats Unit and will probably be posting it on Sunday. 


I have noticed on a lot of blogs lately that bloggers are asking for suggestions of what to put in their units. What a brilliant idea!! Is there anything that you all would like to see in my spiders and bats unit? 

So far there are:
Several writing prompts 
A venn diagram
A survey with tallies and a graph (similar to my colors unit survey if you purchased that)
 A game board for centers with reading number words 
A spider craftivity with reading and following directions
A bat craftivity with reading and following directions
A list of spider and bat books for a class graph

If there is anything else you would like to see in this unit let me know ASAP so I can add it in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment