Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Play Doh Numeral Formation FREEBIE and pics of our bats :)

We finally finished up our bats and hung them up on our windows today. They were made "extra spooky" by our real life GIGANTIC spider that made a web outside our window. We love watching him to see if he has caught any bugs in his web. I am just happy that the kids can watch all the exciting cool things about a spider without having to have one INSIDE our room- phew! Spiders creep me the heck out!! Here are our bats on our windows:




 

And here is our real life spider friend outside our window... he is so big!!


Also, this week in math we have been working on our numeral formations and in centers we made our numbers with play doh and then showed them on ten frames. 

I slipped these papers into sheet protectors for quick and easy "laminating" and presto chango- we had a new center within 5 minutes! I uploaded the play doh ten frames to my TPT store as a freebie so head on over and grab them!!


Hope you're all having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that spider is super creepy! I always have a hard time teaching about spiders because I'm a big ol' scaredy pants!
    Congrats on the engagement! What a fantastic way to include your kiddos in this exciting time in your life!
    I teach k in a small but wonderful Catholic school in Aurora, CO. I'd would love to collaborate with you and your littles on an activity of some sort if you're up for it?
    PS love the play doh freebie - printing that right now : )
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete