Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Creation Booklets

Happy Tuesday! We have finally gotten around to finishing our Creation booklets from my TPT store and I wanted to share them with all of you. These projects took us about a week and a half to make with us focusing on a different day of Creation each day. Here are a few of the pages once they are completed:
This is the front cover.

 Our page for light and darkness with the tissue paper squares.
 
Our cotton ball clouds with our page copied on blue paper.
 
We were going to use stencils to trace in a sun, moon, and stars before painting but I had to leave for a meeting and leave another teacher in charge and didn't want to put her through all that so I made a copy with a sun, moon, and stars already there for them to paint in.

 This is one of my favorite pages!! I love how the blue cellophane makes their fish look like they are under the water!
 
And our last page, the "grand finale" for the parents, is a picture of their child resting to represent how God rested on the 7th day. When they are all finished (our last two pages still have to be laminated) we bind them together and make a book out of them.

I did not upload every single page because that would be too many pictures, but if you want to check it out a little more you can head to my TPT store. In the packet are directions for how to make the page each day.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of our apple crafts and worksheets but will hopefully remember tomorrow. We will have a cute new apple bulletin board tomorrow too so I will try to post pics of that. I hope you're all having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment