Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of Year ABC Celebration

This year as a little extra something fun for the end of the year, I created an ABC End-of-Year Celebration Calendar. Every day for the last 26 days of school we do something fun to celebrate the end of the school year. It is super fun to do in kindergarten but I feel like it would be fun to do in any of the grades prek-2nd. 

So far our favorite day has been puzzle day. This was the first time in a LONG time i could hear complete silence in my room for more than 5 minutes long!!! They had to concentrate so hard on their puzzles!!

Here is the document:
ABC Calendar

This version is a pdf but I have on my TPT account a word document version in order to make easy changes! Here it is: TPT Calendar

Hope the end of the year is going well for all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found you today . . . your strawberry pickin' pictures are darlin' and I love those Mother's Day projects. Pop in for a visit if you find a moment :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete