Monday, February 20, 2012

Dental Health Month

Ok well I finally got around to posting our Dental Health pictures! One of the many activities we did was an idea I saw on the blog "The First Grade Parade". We read the story "What Does the Tooth Fairy Do With All Those Teeth" and created little tooth fairies to go along with our writing prompt. They turned out so cute!!


 "I think he turns them into golden teeth for people" I LOVE that this one was a male tooth fairy- too cute!
"I think that she turns your teeth into dust"
 This one is a little blurry but it says "I think she finds out what kind of teeth they are"
I had cut out the major parts of this craft for them and then let them decorate their own faces and make their own hair. I loved how creative some of them were!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the sweet, little things their brains think. =)

    I just found your cute, cute blog and I am happy to now follow you....wahoo! =)

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I have some leprechaun *freebies* you can grab. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete